Speed limits would be varying in various states and it can be accordingly to the vehicles as well. These Maximum Speed Limit of Motor Vehicles are set through the local government and people are required to follow all of them.
People are recommended to keep their pockets in rear pocket and never in their trouser or rear pockets.You should be aware of all the unexpected people and never open your door to some unsolicited people or maintenance people.
The renowned organization, RSC provides as the nodal organization for planning & managing initiatives of all Govt, Social & Business companies in our group for distributing attention about Street Protection. It is well known today that the internalization of road guidelines and road self-discipline by the motorists is a crucial precondition f
Pre Paid Booths
The RTO, in an attempt to check overcharging by autorickshaw drivers started prepaid autorickshaw services where a passenger can avail autorickshaw service without any hassles of haggling with autorickshaw drivers.
- Prepaid booths are operated under the direct control of RTO.
- It helps to avert over-charging, refusal, misbehavior or harassment by the Taxi/TSR drivers.
- Taxis are presently operating from 2 booths i.e. Domestic & International Airports.
- Duly signed receipt indicating the Taxi/TSR number, destination, Service Charges, baggage charge if any and the fare is given to the passenger.
- Rs. 5/- for TSRs and Rs. 10/- for taxis are charged for the services.