Speed limits would be varying in various states and it can be accordingly to the vehicles as well. These Maximum Speed Limit of Motor Vehicles are set through the local government and people are required to follow all of them.
People are recommended to keep their pockets in rear pocket and never in their trouser or rear pockets.You should be aware of all the unexpected people and never open your door to some unsolicited people or maintenance people.
The renowned organization, RSC provides as the nodal organization for planning & managing initiatives of all Govt, Social & Business companies in our group for distributing attention about Street Protection. It is well known today that the internalization of road guidelines and road self-discipline by the motorists is a crucial precondition f
Road Safety Tips
Before on Safe Drive
- It is recommended to check the road condition and vehicle and then drive and follow Road Safety Tips
- You should always have yours driving license, insurance certificate, registration certificate and other fitness certificates along with you.
Vehicles Should Not Be Driven by
- People should avoid driving, if you are drunk or impaired.
- If you are sick or injured.
Know Your Vehicle Before Driving
- It is essential to make yourself familiar with different vehicle features and then only drive. For instance- 4 wheel driving or Anti-lock brake system
- You should be having complete awareness of headlights, indicators and washers and wipers.
Know Your Blind Spots For Driving
- Blind spot is one of the areas and that is present on every side and you would not be able to view anything through your mirrors. Maximum numbers of them are present on right and left side of the vehicle. It is highly recommended to adjust your mirrors and that would provide you with maximum view and you would be able to identify the spots.
Wear Your Seat Belt
- People are recommended that they should always fasten their seat belts and then they would be able to drive safely and they would be in the comfortable condition.
Turn on Headlights
- It is highly recommended that you should always turn on your vehicle headlight and that should be done before thirty minutes of sunset and sunrise. If, it is raining or there is fog and then too turn on your lights.
- It is highly recommended to check the tyres pressure and proper pressure would be helping in safe driving and it would provide for best mileage.
Start Driving - For Safe Drive
You should always make sure that you are on the left lane and that should be done when you want to overtake another one.
It is essential to make use of the indicators through which you would be able to inform the drivers and they can also make their proper adjustments.
Keep a Safe Distance
You should always make sure you are at proper distance withother vehicles. If you are following another vehicle and then make sure that there is appropriate distance and stop in a safe way. This is the case of just 2 seconds and the reaction time that you would be taking for it.
Stopping the Vehicle
- People need to check their vehicles when they are stopping it in a smooth manner. It is essential to sit in the comfortable way. You should be making use of accelerator pedals and break and never step on both at a time.
- You should never press clutch or never release gears through distance.
Sharing the Road
- It is highly recommended that all the vehicles such as mopeds, cycles and rickshaws should always be on the left side.
- Truck is very heavy and large and therefore it would be taking longer distance for stopping and therefore it is essential to give the indication for the same and truck can stop within the time.
- People should ensure that they are not overtaking the vehicles and that can create a lot of danger
- It is essential to make use of the right indicator and then overtake
- There are numerous instances where motorcycles and other vehicles can be hidden and therefore you need to check them as well.
- Once, you are done with the overtaking and then you need to tell that you are interested in getting back in the lane.
Whenever you are reversing the vehicle and then make sure that everything is clear behind you. You need to give extra care for cyclists and children.
If you want to make the U-turn, check the mirror and pull on the right side of road. You should always ensure to stop when the traffic gets clear.
Basic Parking Rules
- Ensure that you are not parking on the wrong side and traffic can be flowing on that part.
- You should never park your vehicle in that direction where there is no clear view of 50 m directions.
- You should park your vehicle where it would not get blocked
- You need to make sure that everything is fine and then only open door.
- It is highly recommended to park your vehicle on left side.
- You should never forget to switch off the lights and ignition and remove key as well.
Dealing with specific situations
Workers on the Road
You should make sure that you are driving safely and following all the traffic rules and regulations. It is essential to make adjustments of your speed and ensure not to change lanes.
Animals on the Road
It has been noted often that animals are the major reasons of accidents and therefore you should slow down your vehicle.
People should make sure that they are not using of mobile phones when they are driving which can affect your attention.
In case, you get to listen any of the siren sound or any light of ambulance or fire, police or vehicle, just get out of their way and let them pass on.
Fog can have a major negative impact and therefore you should avoid driving in the fog area.