Speed limits would be varying in various states and it can be accordingly to the vehicles as well. These Maximum Speed Limit of Motor Vehicles are set through the local government and people are required to follow all of them.
People are recommended to keep their pockets in rear pocket and never in their trouser or rear pockets.You should be aware of all the unexpected people and never open your door to some unsolicited people or maintenance people.
The renowned organization, RSC provides as the nodal organization for planning & managing initiatives of all Govt, Social & Business companies in our group for distributing attention about Street Protection. It is well known today that the internalization of road guidelines and road self-discipline by the motorists is a crucial precondition f
- The passenger who is sitting in the front seat must be equipped with the seat belts.
- The speed limit must not be more than 50km/hour
- One should drive in its own lane
- Vehicle should move at a certain distance from other cars
- A driver should always carry important documents which could be produced on demand to the users.
- Indicators are required to switch over the lanes.
- It is important to wear seat belts
- Gear is important to drive the car.
- Acceleration along with sudden barking must be avoided
- Clutch must not the used while driving
- Loading the car with more than permissible load could create lots of problems for the people.
- Mobile phone must be avoided while driving
- Children who are not above 12 years of age should not be allowed to sit in the front seat.
- Minors are not allowed
- Drugs must be avoided
- Drinking is a crime while driving.