Speed limits would be varying in various states and it can be accordingly to the vehicles as well. These Maximum Speed Limit of Motor Vehicles are set through the local government and people are required to follow all of them.
People are recommended to keep their pockets in rear pocket and never in their trouser or rear pockets.You should be aware of all the unexpected people and never open your door to some unsolicited people or maintenance people.
The renowned organization, RSC provides as the nodal organization for planning & managing initiatives of all Govt, Social & Business companies in our group for distributing attention about Street Protection. It is well known today that the internalization of road guidelines and road self-discipline by the motorists is a crucial precondition f
Cyclists: 10% of cyclists are killed everyday in the road accidents
- It is highly recommended that cycle should be fitted through gadgets and it should have rear view mirror, reflective tapes and black painted mirrors at its back as well as in front.
- It is recommended to make use of cycle and road track and they should be present on extreme left.
- It is advisable to avoid cycling on busy roads
- You should be at asafe distance from motorized vehicles
- It is recommended to make use of proper indication and then only stop.
- You should avoid doing stunts
- You should not keep heavy goods on cycle
- You should avoid holding rides on fast vehicles
- You should never be riding parallel with another cycle.
- These are some of the rules and regulations that should be followed effectively.