Speed limits would be varying in various states and it can be accordingly to the vehicles as well. These Maximum Speed Limit of Motor Vehicles are set through the local government and people are required to follow all of them.
People are recommended to keep their pockets in rear pocket and never in their trouser or rear pockets.You should be aware of all the unexpected people and never open your door to some unsolicited people or maintenance people.
The renowned organization, RSC provides as the nodal organization for planning & managing initiatives of all Govt, Social & Business companies in our group for distributing attention about Street Protection. It is well known today that the internalization of road guidelines and road self-discipline by the motorists is a crucial precondition f
Road Safety Tips For Pedestrians
Walk on footpath - 50% of people killed in road accidents are Pedestrians only.
Always Remain Alert While On Road
- It is effectual to walk on road sides, if it is having footpaths.
- In case, if it is not having the foot paths and then walk on right side.
- It is highly recommended to make use of zebra crossing, subways and foot- over bridge.
- People are recommended that they should be crossing the roads only when vehicles are at a distance
A Little Carelessness Can Be Dangerous
- People should ensure that they are not crossing roads in hurry
- You should avoid crossing the roads within or in front of the parked vehicles
- Never jump on the cross road railings.
- It is very hazardous to cross the road where nothing is visible to the drivers.